Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks
Hey Jammers! Welcome to my blog! Hopefully, you can learn some stuff here ;) See you in Jamaa!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rare Monday Review #1

Non Member Reveiw

Hi jammers! It's Cinapaw and today I am posting the first ever Review. The reviews will be whether or not this activity is fair to AJs non members. I think most things in animal jam are not at all fair to the non members. Everything is for members every where you look; member items. Rare items is one of these places.
 If like me you have been or are a non member you know this but if you never have, this is an interesting post in which to see my point of view on this. Here is some unfairnesses: Rare Monday items, not being able to type jam a grams, not being able to accept gifts, and not being able to change items color.
Here are some of the people posting or are mentioned on the blog that are or have been non members and know what it is like: Me, Tecweb, Bunnieawesomness5, Coffeemaniac, and Ninjabearrat. (sorry if I have your usernames spelled wrong.) I would like to introduce you to a certain non member buddy of mine. Her user is coolqueen and she is one of the nicest non members I have ever met, I thank her for inspiring me to post these reviews. Rare items are exciting and certainly cool, I mean who doesn't like a rare right?
 My point is most non members cant get those rares since they are member items. The rares I know of that are available to non members are rare bows, fox hats, butterfly wings, and mech angel wings. (the last one kind of surprised me.) There are probably more out there that I don't know about, but what I do know is there are much more member rares. I hope you found this post interesting if you didn't know any of this or if you did I hope you found this agreeable. I hope I did a good job on this post I enjoyed posting for you.  Good luck non members and members alike! Happy Jamming!!!!!!! ;D

No comments:

Commenting Rules

Attention Jammers: When commenting, please no being mean, bullying, swearing, or having inapropriate conversations! In order to make everyones time on the AJLC as fun and safe as possible, please follow these rules. Remember, every jammer has a right to have their own opinion, so do not be mean or rude to them if they think differently. Online safety is very improtant! Do not be disrespectful or rude to others. Remember to think how you would feel if someone did that to you; no, that does not mean you can be mean or disrespectful back, if they started it. Simply tell me or leave the situation.
Also, no last names, cities or towns. States are okay.

Thanks!
~SmartyPawz
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!
Hey there Jammers! Click the image below to visit my channel on YouTube! ;) Fun new AJ videos and Speedpaints come out every day! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! ;D