Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks
Hey Jammers! Welcome to my blog! Hopefully, you can learn some stuff here ;) See you in Jamaa!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Non member review #2

Hey jammers I am now coming out with my second non member review! I would like to thank Wolfie292003 for helping with this weeks review! (a reminder they come out every Wednesday or Tuesday night if I am inpatient lolz!) Anyway todays review is going to be about pets!! (including ones in Jamaa's diamond shop.) Everyone has at least one pet I'm sure I mean they are so AWESOME! If you don't have one I recommend you get ones. Sorry straying off topic. Anyway yet again pets are mostly for members then non members. Wolfie and I came up with 4 non member pets hamsters, sea horses (they are recently added as non member pets.) and Kangaroos (you get them for AJ jump.) This is OBVIOUSLY unfair to non members. (since that's what reviews are about :D) Although I just found this out that non members do have a CHANCE of getting diamonds so good luck with the daily spin I got one on there with Cinapaw2 (I have Cinapaw 2-14 my brother stole Cinapaw1 and I am Cinapaw so yea..........) Although you cant get much of anything. Every pet in the diamond shop is for MEMBERS oh what a SHOCK another members only thing!!!! :( This is really not all that thoughtful on AJs part I mean they couldn't stop for a minute and say what if a non member DID get a diamond? but no they didn't :O! I'm sorry that the NON members had to deal with this. (don't worry AJ and members your both still awesome! Plus it is AJ's fault no offense AJ.) Well another unfair thing in Animal jam for the non members humph. Well I hope you have a great time jamming! Good luck with those diamonds! Happing Jamming!!!



Btw I don't know why but Wolfie wants me to tell you AJ is being a Meany Pineapple (whatever that means you will have to ask! lolz)







No comments:

Commenting Rules

Attention Jammers: When commenting, please no being mean, bullying, swearing, or having inapropriate conversations! In order to make everyones time on the AJLC as fun and safe as possible, please follow these rules. Remember, every jammer has a right to have their own opinion, so do not be mean or rude to them if they think differently. Online safety is very improtant! Do not be disrespectful or rude to others. Remember to think how you would feel if someone did that to you; no, that does not mean you can be mean or disrespectful back, if they started it. Simply tell me or leave the situation.
Also, no last names, cities or towns. States are okay.

Thanks!
~SmartyPawz
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!
Hey there Jammers! Click the image below to visit my channel on YouTube! ;) Fun new AJ videos and Speedpaints come out every day! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! ;D