Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks
Hey Jammers! Welcome to my blog! Hopefully, you can learn some stuff here ;) See you in Jamaa!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring + Treasures?

Daily Jamaasian News


Hey Jammers! It's Thursday, and 2014 Arts Day at my school! So excited :D

Anyway, Spring has Sprung! Check out  how the Epic Seasonal Tree is feeling about the new season:

How can you tell its spring?














In other news, today's new item is the Treasure Map, an underwater den item! This fun new scavenger guide is sold in Sunken Treasures for 400 gems. I wonder if it leads to any treasure in Jamaa?


As of other news, I was playing Falling Phantoms the other day and discovered something fairly parculiar, take a look see and let me know what you think:

I thought it was impossible to come in 0 at Falling Phantoms! How strange, it even says NaN Gems, I wonder what that would stand for! Let me know if you have an idea!

Also, I have a few blogging questions, if anyone here has a blog and knows, it would be great if you could answer them!
1.How do you costomize your site's icon? (the one displayed in the navigation bar at the top of the Google page)
2.How do you add a table into your blog?
Please comment with answers! Thank you all so much!

Happy Jamming!


No comments:

Commenting Rules

Attention Jammers: When commenting, please no being mean, bullying, swearing, or having inapropriate conversations! In order to make everyones time on the AJLC as fun and safe as possible, please follow these rules. Remember, every jammer has a right to have their own opinion, so do not be mean or rude to them if they think differently. Online safety is very improtant! Do not be disrespectful or rude to others. Remember to think how you would feel if someone did that to you; no, that does not mean you can be mean or disrespectful back, if they started it. Simply tell me or leave the situation.
Also, no last names, cities or towns. States are okay.

Thanks!
~SmartyPawz
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!
Hey there Jammers! Click the image below to visit my channel on YouTube! ;) Fun new AJ videos and Speedpaints come out every day! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! ;D