Blogger Tricks Blogger Tricks
Hey Jammers! Welcome to my blog! Hopefully, you can learn some stuff here ;) See you in Jamaa!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Star Pillows & Present Parade!

Hello everyone! ;) Today's new item in stores is:

Name: Star Pillow (no duhh)
Price: 300 gems
Color Choices: 9
Store: Jam Mart Furniture

Well, that's all very cool, but my dear friend Mythy's birthday is coming up in 2 days, and I wanted to so something special for her! Like, a Present Parade! Most of us who know her have already decided what to give, including me. If you don't know Mythy I'm not at ALL asking you to give her a gift. But maybe you could come to my den? I will let you know the time as soon as we're a bit closer. Remember, you don't have to help if you don't want to!

That's all for today! Jam on!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
NOTE: If there's a new item at the Beta Party I will update this post later! ^D^

No comments:

Commenting Rules

Attention Jammers: When commenting, please no being mean, bullying, swearing, or having inapropriate conversations! In order to make everyones time on the AJLC as fun and safe as possible, please follow these rules. Remember, every jammer has a right to have their own opinion, so do not be mean or rude to them if they think differently. Online safety is very improtant! Do not be disrespectful or rude to others. Remember to think how you would feel if someone did that to you; no, that does not mean you can be mean or disrespectful back, if they started it. Simply tell me or leave the situation.
Also, no last names, cities or towns. States are okay.

Thanks!
~SmartyPawz
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!

SmartyPawz AJ - My Channel!
Hey there Jammers! Click the image below to visit my channel on YouTube! ;) Fun new AJ videos and Speedpaints come out every day! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! ;D